New Clients at MetroWest Veterinary Clinic
Welcome to MetroWest Veterinary Clinic! We are always excited to bring new pets and their loving owners into our family. We have created this page to be a resource for all new clients as you learn more about our practice.
Our Mission Statement
The mission at MetroWest Veterinary Clinic is to work together as a team to realize a shared vision of providing uncompromising excellence in veterinary care. To fulfill this mission, each member of our team is committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of clients, patients, and community, as well as the veterinary industry at large
- Exceeding our clients’ expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging, and professional environment at MetroWest Veterinary Clinic
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
To learn more about MetroWest Veterinary Clinic, visit Our Story.
Patient and Client Forms
Please visit our Client Forms page to complete and submit your New Patient Form for your pet. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Directions To MetroWest Veterinary Clinic
Need directions to MetroWest Veterinary Clinic? Click on the embedded map to get directions from wherever you are!
What to Expect When You Visit MetroWest Veterinary Clinic
In preparation for your visit, we encourage you to ensure that you have the following:
- Previous medical records for your pet, if applicable
- Information about your pet’s current diet, including food type and serving size, for our records
- Completed New Patient Form, if this has not already been submitted
We encourage you to come prepared with any questions or concerns you have about your pet’s health so that we can discuss this during your visit. If you have any questions about preparing for your pet’s visit or joining the MetroWest Veterinary Clinic team for the first time, please contact us and we will be happy to direct you. Thank you and welcome!